Thursday, February 17, 2011

see so good: part 2

this is the part where I just go craaahhhaaaazzzzy with B & W rooms that boggle my mind (and hopefully your mind too), the kind of rooms that make you think, no way, I’m changing every thing in my house just so that I can get that look.  So no “xplaining“ just feast your eyes on some beautiful pics and know that I’m right there with you baby, it’s soooo good!

193080-5-003_lonnymag

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Courtesy of Lonny Magazine –www.lonnymag.com and photographer for Lonny Magazine Patrick Cline.

but yet there’s more…another beauty from Lonny Magazine.

193881-5-10_lonny_magazine

how cute is this room from Lonny Magazine, with a bit’o’orange.  Orange you glad I included this pic?

194560-3-03_lonnymag

black is beautiiiiiiful (-Lonny Magazine)!

and last but not least, one more image from Lonny Magazine (too many black and white beautiful rooms, so little time…)

Living%20Rooms_lonnymag

you can’t go wrong, so easy, so inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment